Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gators Blast FSU

What a pleasant surprise Saturday's game was against Florida State. With a weak offense, playing against one of the strongest defenses in the country I had little hope we would be able to score against the Seminoles. I have never been more happy to be proven wrong. An away game on a hostile field that displays a graveyard of past romps. this game was an outstanding victory for the Florida Gators.

The second half of the evening didn't go quite as well, when unbeaten Notre Dame refused to fall to USC. With a weakened quarterback position, the Trojans were unable to score when needed, but kept the game close enough to keep my hopes up until the end.

The real question is who will the Florida Gators play in the Sugar Bowl? It seems to be looking more and more like we could end up with a chump for an opponent. With Penn State and Ohio State not even bowl eligible and the loser of the SEC championship game not even going to a BCS bowl, the chance of some really good games seem less and less likely. I would love to play Oregon, but I don't think that will happen. Although I love ex-gator Charlie Strong, I really don't want to play Louisville. I do want to give him a big shout out though. He has done one heck of a job for the Cardinals and has proven to be a coach who knows how to win!

No comments: