Saturday, November 8, 2008

How The West Will Be Won

Based on this site's poll, I can see that I am in the minority--I voted for LSU to win the West. It looks like I might be wrong, and I hope I am. I want Alabama to be undefeated when they play the Gators in Atlanta, which would help Florida (with a win there) in the rankings. I must admit, though, that I still think LSU will beat Alabama tomorrow. After that, the Tide will play Miss St and Auburn at home--after tomorrow's game I will have a better idea of what I think will happen in those games. Either a 1 or 0 loss Alabama, or a 2 loss LSU will be in Atlanta, I think any of those scenarios still present a good situation for the Gators beating a quality team and reaching a top 2 spot in the BCS, especially given the likely continued bloodshed in the Big 12 and the weakness of the PAC 10 (leaving USC short) and Big 10 (and if the Big 10 isn't that weak, then we should expect Iowa, Iowa St, or Mich St to upset Penn St anyway).

1 comment:

Galapagos Gators said...

"how the west will be won, and where it will get us"